Covid-19 Coronavirus – Measures taken
• We reinforced the hygiene of our surf school according to the guidelines of DGS (Directorate-General for Health) and Turismo de Portugal.
• We provide alcohol-based hand sanitizer next to the entry of the surf school.
• We provide all personal protective equipment to our employees and give specific guidelines in order with the internal protocol due to Covid-19.
• There is an internal contingency plan to be applied through our staff in the event of an emergency or a mere suspicion.
• The surf lessons are limited to 5 students per lesson.
• There will be time between surf lessons in order to avoid the concentration or cross paths of our students.
• There´s no sharing of equipment during the surf classes or physical contact between students and instructor.
• All the surf gear and vehicles will be disinfected and sanitized before and after the surf lessons.
• We will add, change or abandon these procedures according to the development of Covid-19.
• These measures are taken due to our concern with the health and wellbeing of our customers.